Today is “Cyber Monday”, the Monday after “Black Friday” that retailers created to keep making consumers shove out the dough for exceptional deals and bargains, just in time for Christmas! But I have a Cyber Monday deal of my own I’d like to share with you…and it won’t cost you a thing!
Here on My Life With These Kids, I like to do giveaways for moms (and dads too), and especially families so that my readers can get the chance to have some good ol’ fashioned family fun! On behalf of Sony Pictures Entertainment, for my very first family fun promotion I am able to invite 10 families of 4 to check out ANNIE at an advance screening! This means that you will get to see it before it even hits theaters this Christmas…BOOM!
ANNIE is a modern-day musical remake, starring the adorable Academy Award® nominee Quvenzhané Wallis (Beasts of the Southern Wild) as Annie, and Jamie Foxx as New York mayoral candidate Will Stacks. Annie is a tough cookie, resilient enough to make her own way on the streets of New York in 2014. She was abandoned by her parents with the promise that they’d be back one day, but it’s been a hard knock life (cue Jay-Z, who is also a producer on this film) ever since with her mean foster mom Miss Hannigan played by Cameron Diaz. We can see from the trailer posted below that Foxx’s character develops a soft spot for Annie, and a touching and endearing relationship unfolds between this unlikely pair. I know, aren’t you just itching to see this film on the big screen?! Keep reading, I’ll tell you how you can enter to win to be one of 10 families to see it on Saturday, December 13th at 10am in the Troy, MI area!
Isn’t this new Annie so cute?! To see it early with my family and I, here are the rules!
- In the margins of this page, you will see my Facebook page. “Like” it!
- If you are not on Facebook, keep up with My Life by subscribing! You will only get emails when I post new blogs…that’s it! No daily emails or spam coming from moi!
- And finally, enter to win by commenting and telling me about YOUR FAVORITE FAMILY HOLIDAY TRADITION on this blog post OR on my Facebook Annie giveaway post (look out for it).
- You must be in the Metro Detroit area, as the advance screening will take place in Troy, MI.
- 10 families will be randomly chosen to receive a family 4-pack of passes. Winners will be notified by email if entry is received on this blog post or via Facebook if entry is received on Facebook by Friday, December 5th, 5:00PM EST.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This is obvious since I have nothing to sell lol.
- If you are randomly chosen, advance screening passes will be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis. The screening is intentionally overbooked to ensure that it is full! This means arrive early to ensure that you will get a seat. If the theater is full, you will not be able to enjoy the film with me:( These passes hold no monetary value.
I can’t wait to hear about all of your fun family holiday traditions! My family and I love to bake cookies on the eve of Thanksgiving and put up all of our Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving. Sadly, the latter part has not happened yet…AND my oldest son finished off the last chocolate chip cookie. Tear.
ANNIE, in theaters Friday December 19th!
#anniethemovie | www.annie-movie.com